Copyright All rights reserved. Copyright in the pages of this website and in the information and material contained therein and their arrangement, is owned by Cardens Ltd, unless otherwise indicated.
Cardens Pension Trustees LtdIt is important to note that Cardens Ltd and Cardens Pension Trustees Ltd are separate legal entities but are under the same ownership. Cardens Pension Trustees Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Its register number is 465541.
Risk Warnings[checklist type=”arrowed”]
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
- The value of investments may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount you originally invested.
- Investors should note that changes in rates of exchange may have an adverse effect on the value, price or income of investment.
- There are additional risks associated with investing in emerging or developing markets.
- Investment in higher yielding bonds issued by borrowers with lower credit ratings may result in greater risk of default and have a negative impact on income and capital value.
- Tax rates and reliefs may change and the value of tax reliefs depends on individual circumstances.
- Local laws may have an impact on your investments.